From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

undiscussed move[edit]

If your browser doesn't render ṭ, you have a serious problem on your end. The solution to that problem isn't moving articles. The article should reside at Sphoṭa, as a technical term that doesn't have any current anglicization. --dab (𒁳) 22:24, 12 November 2009 (UTC)

I agree. Please move it back. Shreevatsa (talk) 22:30, 12 November 2009 (UTC)

Not too easy to understand[edit]

Any chance of a brief definition we could use for this word on sister project Wiktionary? (talk) 21:01, 28 February 2015 (UTC)