Talk:Spider-Man (film)/Archive 2
|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
Somebody put that Gweneth Paltrow played mary jane in the movie. The anecdote at the end may or may not be false, all i did was switch the names. can we get a fact check on that please? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 01:21, 7 May 2010 (UTC)
This article needs to be disambiguated to Spider-Man (2002 film). It is no longer the only film titled "Spider-Man", which makes it confusing since most people would now be searching for Spider-Man (2012 film). --Boycool (talk) 04:01, 13 February 2011 (UTC)
- The title of the reboot has yet to be confirmed, so I say keep it as it is for now.-5- (talk) 07:03, 13 February 2011 (UTC)
I am considering a push to at least FA status. A couple of issues though:
- Lead section - needs to be expanded into three paragraphs.
- Plot section - looks perfect
- Production section - this section and subsections look perfect
- Reception section - this section looks perfect. A couple of additional reviews from reliable sources should be used to expand it.
- Possibly add a Music section if reliable sources can be found.
- A featured article? Hmmm! Maybe and I would support such a push. Have you ever thought about peer reviewing the article? 777 18:06, 25 March 2011 (UTC)
Candidate for anniversary collaboration
Hello, the film Spider-Man (film)/Archive 2 is one of the candidates for WikiProject Film's anniversary collaboration. Please see the discussion about the collaboration here. Feel free to support this candidate, the other candidates, or even nominate other films as candidates for the anniversary collaboration. Erik (talk | contribs) 17:37, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
This article's plot has bloated ever since GA. It's now over 900 words and needs to be trimmed or else submitted to GA reassessment. I plan on trimming it but I'd like to have help. Discuss, please. --Tenebrae (talk) 08:12, 5 December 2012 (UTC)
- The first step is restoring the plot to the length it was when it passed GA reassessment on May 29, 2009. We shouldn't be bloating plots at all, but especially not a plot once the article is passed GA. It's still a bit over, but can be reduced with purely technical trims reducing wordiness, e.g., "they find out that the moon is blue > "they learn the moon is blue," etc. --Tenebrae (talk) 08:18, 5 December 2012 (UTC)