Talk:SpongeBob SquarePants (season 4)/GA1
To stall, Checklinks lists two dead links (in red), and 7 of the other links are "Uncategorized redirects": basically, the real link is ever so slightly different URL than what you've used, and should be replaced. -- Zanimum (talk) 19:11, 20 November 2013 (UTC)
- Zanimum! I'm very sorry for my delay. BTW, don't worry, I fixed it now. However, the link that is already dead has no archive at Wayback or Webcite. I know it existed. Do you think we should keep without the url? or just omit it? As for now, I only removed the url. Thanks! :) Mediran (t • c) 10:19, 26 November 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry, just realized that I didn't link to the Checklinks results! Thanks for finding the tool and running the article. I've added a URL for "Uncanny" (ToonZone), was that the site in question? -- Zanimum (talk) 01:59, 27 November 2013 (UTC)
- "During the break": In this sentence, there's two “Nickelodeons”, and a third in the next sentence. Can you change one of these?
- "As a result, the show went into a "self-imposed" two-year hiatus on television.": You should clarify that this hiatus was in production, not airing the series.
- Pat Morita: He died before the episode aired, not after. I've changed the article.