|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Sportsnet article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This page was nominated for deletion on 6 May 2004. The result of the discussion was keep.|
Sportsnet East/Ontario in Ottawa region
According to many sources (cable providers' sites, satellite providers' sites, etc.), the Ottawa area is supposed to be in Sportsnet East full-time. the division line in that area is supposedly Pembroke to Belleville, ON. I showed that in the map I made, but I'm not sure if anyone here can verify that information (especially those who live in that region). Thanks. --Buchanan-Hermit™..CONTRIBS..SPEAK! 02:27, 31 January 2006 (UTC)
Logos won't appear in gallery
OK for some reason the regional logos won't appear in the gallery that I created, here are the links for the logos on Wikipedia already uploaded, so could someone fix whatevers going no here because I have absolutly no idea, I've done everything right and it's still not working, thanks!
Will Rogers be brodcasting every confederations soccer tournament???
Have they moved yet
Proposal: turn into disambiguation
We got three regional sports networks that have "sportsnet" in their name somehow, and now one of them has just shortened their name to just that. I'm starting to think that maybe the Rogers one should be moved to "Sportsnet (Canada)", and Sportsnet contain disambiguation to this, Fox Sports Net and Comcast Sportsnet too. Way to make things confusing Rogers, but we need to do something more elegant here. 04:03, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
- Instead of just moving this page to "Sportsnet (Canada)," I suggest a disambiguation page named "Sportsnet (disambiguation)" be created to handle this situation and to replace the hatnote that's currently at the top of the Sportsnet page. Paul Badillo (talk) 03:46, 26 April 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Sportsnet. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141013015032/http://sports.nationalpost.com:80/2014/10/09/rogers-sportsnet-draws-fewer-viewers-to-nhl-opening-night-than-cbc-still-sets-network-record/ to http://sports.nationalpost.com/2014/10/09/rogers-sportsnet-draws-fewer-viewers-to-nhl-opening-night-than-cbc-still-sets-network-record/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080110005511/http://canucks.nhl.com/team/app?articleid=322758&page=NewsPage&service=page to http://canucks.nhl.com/team/app?articleid=322758&page=NewsPage&service=page
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.