|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Spyder (software) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Articles for creation||(Rated Stub-class)|
Changes to second intro para
Changes I've made:
- Updated winpython link.
- Removed 'and integrated with' as it has no special integration with those OS.
- Add dubious to lead sentence. I don't think Spyder is unique in these features. In any case, the very restrictive qualifier 'In comparison with other IDEs for scientific development'. What other specifically 'scientific development' Python IDEs are there? There are other cross-platform IDEs, open-source IDEs, IDEs written in Python, and IDEs available under non-copyleft license. I'll return in a while and remove if no discussion.
- Python(x,y) is available for Ubuntu: []
I've removed the 'dubious/discuss' tag as there appears to not have been any discussion since this was done by Peter in March 2014. Since its been 2-1/2 years since Peter said he would "return in a while and remove if no discussion" I assume it must have just slipped off his 'to do' list ;) — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 00:47, 9 September 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Spyder (software). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131024165518/http://code.google.com/p/spyderlib/wiki/SpyderPlugins to http://code.google.com/p/spyderlib/wiki/SpyderPlugins
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.