Talk:Statesman (City of Heroes)
|The contents of the merged into Universe of City of Heroes on October 12, 2011 and it now redirects there. For the contribution history and old versions of the merged article please see its history.page were|
|WikiProject Comics||(Rated Redirect-class)|
Minor grammar fix
There wer ea couple of sentances that didn't really flow well or make much sense, so I cleaned it up. nothing big.
Not quite true. At the end of the COV Beta, during the raid on the Rogue Isles, Statesman did use Thunderous blast to kill off all of the villains surrounding him, presumably before moving to the next Test server. I remember that quite well because I was at full health and died instantly when he released a massive burst of lightning...along with everyone else.
- Fixed. When I fought him, he let Positron do all the AOEs, but he did give us a couple footstomps. In the future, if you find something wrong, feel free to go ahead and correct it.Rebochan 16:59, 27 May 2006 (UTC)
Why is the prefix there? I haven't seen it used ever before.
- I find it strange as well. I always see him referenced just as "Statesman". - Snorii 18:43, 8 September 2006 (UTC)
- I think it's like, The Batman... most people just refer to him as Batman, but his full title is The Batman. Same with The Flash. --Zikar 04:27, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
- He's only referred to as "Statesman" in this article, so I was bold and moved it to Statesman (City of Heroes). jareha (comments) 06:41, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
One post regarding his archetype clearly stated that he was originally a tanker and "became" more. If I can find it on the boards I'll link to it and update the article.XC0000005 04:31, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
- That has sort of been retconned. --Zikar 22:06, 21 November 2006 (UTC)