Talk:Strange Days at Blake Holsey High
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Strange Days at Blake Holsey High article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Television||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Canada / Ontario||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Hi - I'm responding to the comment you put on my Talk page here, so we can both follow the discussion more easily.
As you can see, I re-did some of my edits - a few of them small and obvious (e.g., putting the word "television" in the intro, since there are lots of kinds of series) and some of them designed to keep this an encyclopedia article, not a fan site. The most obvious of the last type is taking out the comments about the cast and crew hoping that the show is renewed - excellent fodder for a fan site, but not for this article. If nothing else, it's incredible obvious: of course the cast and crew want their jobs to continue. We might as well say "The show is missed by its fans" ... another self-evident statement, unnecessary for an article.
I also took out the quotation because, once again, it's the sort of thing designed to add tone and feeling to a fan article, but it added no information to an encylopedia article. What do you think? - DavidWBrooks 00:56, 5 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Looking back at it, I do agree with you about the removal of the statement about the cast and crew, but I believe the statement about it possibly being picked up by another company (Lawrence Bayne and Jim Raspas have both reported that there is another company, which they will not name, thinking about taking it) should remain. About the quote - I have a hard time seeing it unbiasedly (if that's a word), because I like it there and I think it adds just a bit of knowledge about Josie and Victor, as well as the school. And thank you for the television series bit - don't I feel silly now!
- So I agree, but disagree. --AmethystAngel 01:02, 5 Dec 2004 (UTC)
An edit I made about the DVD release has been removed, regarding pre-orders of the DVDs. They are indeed available at Amazon.co.uk, but are given a release date of Jan 1, 2020 () as evidenced by that link. smurrayinchester(User), (Ho Ho Ho!) 10:57, 11 December 2005 (UTC)
- What is being questioned is not whether this has happened or not, but whether it's relevant. Is a release date set to 2020 likely to be reliable? No. Is it relevant? Probably not, as it would seem that this is a bug in Amazon's system. --Sn0wflake 17:24, 11 December 2005 (UTC)
Does anyone know how long after inquiry Conclusions takes place?
About a year after Inquiry. Lyokofreak101 02:30, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
Isn't the correct title "Black Hole High"?126.96.36.199 08:54, 28 January 2007 (UTC)DanZieBoy
- The title is correct, at least for the name that was used for broadcast in the United States of America. Val42 04:22, 30 January 2007 (UTC)
- That was never answered in the series. — Val42 20:04, 13 October 2007 (UTC)
Well didn't Josie's clone say that he was from the really distant future, and acted as "an observer of observers"? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:24, 7 February 2008 (UTC)
- See here for talk page guidelines (i.e. discuss improvements to an article on it's talk page, not the subject of the article itself), and see here for the Wikipedia content disclaimer, which states that you'll find spoilers on Wikipedia. TalkIslander 12:10, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
strange days at blake holsey high
this show was asome even though it was not made in the US. i still dont no if the sience in this is true but i watch it all the time!!! i wonder if the cast even like's sience and i like..............(out of the cast)by the way im a girl(only if you were wondering) and if someone other than me is watch or reading this how come my new computer is not working?!!!???!! :) =) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 20:53, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
i'm a girl too and i love this show too bad the hub took over and banned it until 1 or 2 in the morning idon't even like science —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 05:40, 23 November 2010 (UTC)