What is it?
This article leaves unaddressed what structuralism is, its principles, what it looks like. There's some history on the matter, but the most important thing remains unexplained. Kent Wang (talk) 16:58, 21 April 2009 (UTC)
File:Nakagin Capsule Tower200810.jpg Nominated for Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Nakagin Capsule Tower200810.jpg, has been nominated for deletion at Wikimedia Commons in the following category: Deletion requests March 2012
Don't panic; a discussion will now take place over on Commons about whether to remove the file. This gives you an opportunity to contest the deletion, although please review Commons guidelines before doing so.
To take part in any discussion, or to review a more detailed deletion rationale please visit the relevant image page (File:Nakagin Capsule Tower200810.jpg)
Problems with the article
I've tagged this article with a number of problems that should probably be addressed:
- "Housing Estates, Buildings and Projects" needs to be wikified.
- Bibliography should be at the end
- Needs citations! There are a lot of sources, but they do not use the proper citation template. In other instances, there aren't any citations where there should be.
- The lead is a bit awkward and can do with a sprucing up.
- There are a lot of examples, especially of images. I like the variety, but there may be too many (but I'm not sure). They may look better once the article is cleaned up.
- There are a lot of images. Co-aligning them may help.
Blackburn is not a real philosopher
Nakagin Capsule Towers
Version-1 or version-2 ?
Leuk2 17:00, 9 November 2014 (UTC)