|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Sudan Airways article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Archived references not used in the article
- "Kuwait's Aref To Hold 49 Pct Of Sudan Airways". Airwise News. Reuters. 11 June 2007. Archived from the original on 6 December 2012.
- Stearns, Jonathan (2 September 2010). "Two Ghana Cargo Carriers Added to EU List of Unsafe Airlines". Bloomberg.com. Archived from the original on 16 August 2013.
- "EU adds Ghanaian airlines to no-fly list". Daily Nation. 2 September 2010. Archived from the original on 16 August 2013.
- "European Commission limits Iran Air". CNN. 6 July 2010. Archived from the original on 15 August 2013.
- "EU bans airlines from Philippines, Sudan on safety". The Hindu. 31 March 2010. Archived from the original on 15 August 2013.
- Clark, Nicola (30 March 2010). "E.U. Expands Airline ‘Blacklist’". The New York Times. Archived from the original on 15 August 2013.
I've reverted the edits made by 2001:638:504:f198:3e97:eff:fea1:c511 (talk · contribs) twice ( , ). The airline has been banned by the EU since April 2010 , so the lead is correct. Please discuss any disagreements here. Thanks.--Jetstreamer Talk 02:17, 8 February 2014 (UTC)