|This article is written in American English (labor, traveled, realize, defense), and some terms used in it may be different or absent from other varieties of English. According to the relevant style guide, this should not be changed without broad consensus.|
|Super Bowl has been listed as a level-4 vital article in Life. If you can improve it, please do. This article has been rated as B-Class.|
|WikiProject National Football League||(Rated B-class, Top-importance)|
|WikiProject Sports||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
Super Bowl was a good article, but it has been removed from the list. There are suggestions below for improving the article to meet the good article criteria. Once these are addressed, the article can be renominated. Editors may also seek a reassessment of the decision if they believe there was a mistake.
Delisted version: March 1, 2006
Semi-protected edit request on 9 February 2016
|This edit request has been answered. Set the
126.96.36.199 (talk) 22:03, 9 February 2016 (UTC) Hello! I would just like someone else to edit and put in the winner of Superbowl 50. (Denver Broncos) No I am not a fan of them, in fact i am a Carolina Panthers fan, but I do want people to see who has won the super bowl. This may already be in the article, but if it isn't, please add it. Thanks! Bye :)
- Not done: Score is in the top right infobox, so I think we are good. Thanks! --allthefoxes (Talk) 22:18, 9 February 2016 (UTC)
Super Bowl titles and appearances table
Is there an actual need for the footnote "Have not yet played in a Super Bowl" that is appended to all of the "0 appearances" teams? Isn't that already covered by the 0 itself?--Khajidha (talk) 15:27, 8 October 2016 (UTC)
There is an error in the 1980s and 1990s page
The Bears were 15-1 in the regular season and went on to win the next two playoff games and the Super Bowl. That would be 18-1.
Here's their season: 1985 Chicago Bears
09/08/1985 Tampa Bay Buccanneers at Chicago Bears 28-38 W 09/15/1985 New England Patriots at Chicago Bears 7-20 W 09/19/1985 Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings 33-24 W 09/29/1985 Washington Redskins at Chicago Bears 10-45 W 10/06/1985 Chicago Bears at Tampa Bay Buccanneers 27-19 W 10/13/1985 Chicago Bears at San Francisco 49ers 26-10 W 10/21/1985 Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears 7-23 W 10/27/1985 Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears 9-27 W 11/03/1985 Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers 16-10 W 11/10/1985 Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears 3-24 W 11/17/1985 Chicago Bears at Dallas Cowboys 44- 0 W 11/24/1985 Atlanta Falcons at Chicago Bears 0-36 W 12/02/1985 Chicago Bears at Miami Dolphins 24-38 L 12/08/1985 Indianapolis Colts at Chicago Bears 10-17 W 12/14/1985 Chicago Bears at New York Jets 19- 6 W 12/22/1985 Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions 37-17 W
POST SEASON: Divisional Playoffs 01/05/1986 New York Giants at Chicago Bears 0-21 W
POST SEASON: Conference Championship 01/12/1986 Los Angeles Rams at Chicago Bears 0-24 W
POST SEASON: Superbowl XX Louisiana Superdome, New Orleans, LA 01/26/1986 New England Patriots vs Chicago Bears 10-46 W
15-1-0 (0.938) Points earned: 547 Points given : 208
Semi-protected edit request on 31 January 2017
|This edit request has been answered. Set the
There is a grammatical error in the sentence "The game culminates a season that begins in the late summer of the previous calendar year." The word culminates should not be used in reference to game, but used to season. "This game is the culmination of a season that began in the late summer of the previous year." Thanks 188.8.131.52 (talk) 18:18, 31 January 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on Super Bowl. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/steve_rushin/02/03/rushin0206/
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://history.sandiego.edu/gen/recording/tv-toprated.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140201150821/http://gawker.com/what-time-is-the-super-bowl-in-one-amazing-chart-1513231876 to http://gawker.com/what-time-is-the-super-bowl-in-one-amazing-chart-1513231876
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080202232631/http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story?id=09000d5d8062bc41&template=with-video&confirm=true to http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story?id=09000d5d8062bc41&template=with-video&confirm=true
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.hollywoodreporteresq.com/thresq/ip/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003538980
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.