Here are the issues I found:
- "originally based from the show," based on the show, plus no comma needed there.
- 'region.." rm second period.
- A good amount of information in the lead isn't elsewhere in the article; the lead is meant to be a summary. For example, the cash prize appears nowhere else, and for that matter should be cited.
- "would not be enough to satisfy the diversity of personalities to be involved" a bit confused as to what this means, could it be clarified especially since they went to 16 the next season?
- The winners' names don't need to be bolded.
- The Deviations section is almost completely unsourced.
- Quite a few articles need publishers and access dates.
- Most concerning is that there's little meat in the article. There's little about how the game is played (more besides just "all elements of the Survivor franchise were otherwise present."), results, the concept and creation, and most importantly critical reception.
Given the last point in particular combined with the other issues, the article needs a major amount of work to be a GA, so I'm failing it at this time. Wizardman Operation Big Bear 17:29, 27 June 2012 (UTC)