- The following is a closed discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: moved. The only non-support vote provided no reasonable argument. Consensus is that there is no primary topic. (closed by non-admin page mover) — Zawl 08:02, 9 January 2018 (UTC)
Tactile (disambiguation) → Tactile – Tactile was a redirect to Somatosensory system, but was recently redirected to the disambiguation page and then to Tactile (device), a device described as "currently under development". Is there a primary topic? If not, then this should be moved. Peter James (talk) 20:16, 2 January 2018 (UTC)
- Support Word is sufficiently different that there is no clear primary topic.ZXCVBNM (TALK) 03:57, 3 January 2018 (UTC)
- Support redirect to Somatosensory system, and will change the redirect to that (no reason the redirect should stay directed to the device during this discussion). Randy Kryn (talk) 14:45, 3 January 2018 (UTC)
- Support renaming disambiguation page to just "Tactile" for the reasons stated above ("Word is sufficiently different that there is no clear primary topic" – I was the one who originally redirected it to the device page under this reasoning, so it's my bad; just didn't know it was the policy to rename the disambiguation page to the word itself and go there first).Dan Wang (talk) 16:08, 4 January 2018 (UTC)
- Support – no primarytopic. Dicklyon (talk) 07:17, 8 January 2018 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.