Talk:Tennessee Volunteers baseball
|WikiProject Baseball / College||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Tennessee||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Image copyright problem with Image:UTVolunteers.png
The image Image:UTVolunteers.png is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
File:LNSmain.JPG Nominated for Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:LNSmain.JPG, has been nominated for deletion at Wikimedia Commons in the following category: Deletion requests October 2011
Don't panic; a discussion will now take place over on Commons about whether to remove the file. This gives you an opportunity to contest the deletion, although please review Commons guidelines before doing so.
Orphaned references in Tennessee Volunteers baseball
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of Tennessee Volunteers baseball's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "NCAA":
- From Wichita State Shockers baseball: "2012 Division 1 Record Book" (PDF). NCAA.org. Retrieved 13 June 2012.
- From 1990 NCAA Division I baseball season: "NCAA Men's College World Series Records" (PDF). NCAA. 2009. p. 7. Retrieved December 10, 2014.
- From 1994 College Baseball All-America Team: "NCAA Baseball Award Winners" (PDF). NCAA. Retrieved 8 April 2012.
- From 2010 NCAA Division I baseball season: "NCAA Baseball Award Winners" (PDF). NCAA. Retrieved 19 April 2012.
- From 1994 NCAA Division I Baseball Tournament: "NCAA Men's College World Series Records" (PDF). NCAA. 2009. p. 195. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 02:03, 8 January 2015 (UTC)