Talk:Terrorism in Yemen
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Terrorism in Yemen article.|
Orphaned references in Terrorism in Yemen
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of Terrorism in Yemen's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "google1":
- From Targeted killing: Gary D. Solis (2010). The Law of Armed Conflict: International Humanitarian Law in War. Cambridge University Press. pp. 538–47. ISBN 0521870887. Retrieved May 19, 2010.
- From War in North-West Pakistan: Stephen Graham (September 29, 2008). "Suicide attacks kill 1,188 in Pakistan since '07". The Associated Press. Retrieved 2008-10-19.
- From 2010 cargo plane bomb plot: "Plotters didn't know where mail bombs would go off". The Associated Press. Retrieved November 3, 2010.
- From War in Afghanistan (2001–present): Aziakou, Gerard (2010-01-27). "AFP: UN chief names new envoy to Afghanistan". Google.com. Retrieved 2010-02-09.
Reference named "nytimes2":
- From Targeted killing: "Q&A: Targeted Killings", Eben Kaplan, The New York Times, January 25, 2006. Retrieved October 8, 2010.
- From Anwar al-Awlaki: Shane, Scott; Souad Mekhennet (May 8, 2010). "Anwar al-Awlaki – From Condemning Terror to Preaching Jihad". New York Times. Retrieved May 9, 2010.
- From 2006 Lebanon War: Worth, Robert F. (14 November 2006). "Somalian Military Support to Hezbollah". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-05-28.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 16:33, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
CIA Drone strike in Yemen
Some references on the background of the new CIA program. Might be helpful.
- CIA to operate drones over Yemen
- CIA Plans Yemen Drone Strikes
- CIA drone plan in Yemen faces obstacles
- U.S. Strikes in Yemen Said to Kill 8 Militants