Talk:The Crezz

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search


yank here. what IS a crescent? it's used in the second line w/o a link or an explanation or anything. is it a brit term for a particular type of housing development? neighbourhood? cul-de-sac?

term is used for a croissant in the US, as well as the literal shape. i guess we have apt bldgs and hotels named "crescent arms" and the like, but on its own no clue what "a West London crescent" might mean! (talk) 00:50, 12 July 2015 (UTC)