Talk:The Experiment (Dane Rumble album)/GA1
- DAB/EL Check – None found.
- Media –
The album cover has suitable fur, but could you add a bit more specific source (like a link to Amazon)?
- The audio file is properly tagged and used under fair use criterion.
*Can you link singer-songwriter? Rumble found it difficult to write music for himself, deviating to the pop rock genre. – Maybe it's me, but what does this actually mean? He deviated to pop rock because he found it difficult to write or...
- while others labelled it "chart fodder" → missing labelled it "a" chart fodder.
- No, "chart fodder" is sort of like "chart material", not "a" thing. Adabow (talk · contribs) 07:12, 22 April 2011 (UTC)
- Rumble won the award for the Best Male Solo Artist.. So I feel the sentence should be something like "The record won Rumble the award for...."
- Do you think "hosted singles" fits well with the rest of the sentence?
- Rumble organised a band, made up his own friends → "made up 'of' his own friends". Also, I don't "own" adds anything. "His friends" is perfect in my opinion.
- Beaver Studios was where most recording took place, although drums were recorded at York Street Studio. → can you rearrange the sentence for better flow?
- On 26 March 2010 Rumble → comma missing (after 2010)
- Did Rumble find Rumble Music? If so, can you briefly describe the label?
- All I could find is that it is his own label (obviously) Adabow (talk · contribs) 07:12, 22 April 2011 (UTC)
- Lol, it's okay.
- The image looks long to me. Maybe you can change its position?
- The section is a bit short. Maybe, you can split a few sentences from Background and paste it to this section. You can rename the section as "Recording and Composition"?
- The recording process seems more relevant to background. I will try to expand the composition section Adabow (talk · contribs) 07:12, 22 April 2011 (UTC)
- Please check the Nelson Mail review. Isn't it mixed?
- The Male artist award, please check that too.
- What about it? Adabow (talk · contribs) 07:12, 22 April 2011 (UTC)
- Not a big issue, but still.. Lead issues → fourth point.
- having lasted twenty weeks on the chart's forty positions, → a bit confusing. Did it stay on the top forty? Or, did it change position forty times?
- A version of the song featuring a rapped interlude was released the same day, and is used in the song's music video. → is the rapper available?
- On 16 December 2009 "Don't Know What to Do" was released, which reached number ten on the singles chart, and was also certified gold. → NZ or Australian?
- Sources for the different versions?
- Do you mean the bonus tracks? Adabow (talk · contribs) 07:12, 22 April 2011 (UTC)
- On hold. Novice7 (talk) 06:52, 22 April 2011 (UTC)
- I think I have fixed everything. Lemme know if I missed anything. Adabow (talk · contribs) 23:42, 27 April 2011 (UTC)