Talk:The Fix (Heroes)
|This is not a forum for general discussion about The Fix (Heroes). Any such comments may be removed or refactored. Please limit discussion to improvement of this article. You may wish to ask factual questions about The Fix (Heroes) at the Reference desk, discuss relevant Wikipedia policy at the Village pump, or ask for help at the Help desk.|
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the The Fix (Heroes) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Television / Episode coverage / Heroes|
Now, like most of you, I fell in love with this show for its amazingly well written script and how well it jumped from character to character. It seemed to me that this episode both left out Isaac and Simone for no good reason and secondly, completed each character story arc as fast as they could, with little revisiting. Just seemed a little more choppy than usual.Stone11375 16:52, 30 January 2007 (UTC)
My comment was both for my own edification as well as the content of the article. Given the relative importance of Sylar as an antagonist, if he escaped or not is significant, plot-wise. And what does "Murofaton" mean? --Do Not Talk About Feitclub (contributions) 23:21, 30 January 2007 (UTC)
- "Notaforum" spelt backwards. The project is working on the plot summary. I'll take a look when I get a chance. Ace Class Shadow; My talk. 01:34, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
Fixing the plot
Man...what is it with some people and separating the plot by character? Between that and near total link of data on Mr. Bennet and Sylar—who are this episode's fucking screencap for christ's sake—before my edit, it needs some serious help. Ace Class Shadow; My talk. 03:45, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
- I was trying to get a outline of the plot written up to "get the ball going". Unfortunately, I had less time to write than I thought I had, so it was easier for me to try to remember and cover general points by groups of characters than by scene order. It's only been one day since the episode aired, we can still work toward rearranging the information in Plot and improving it. - fmmarianicolon | Talk 06:02, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
- I know it's easier, believe me. Still, it's not right. The way episodes work, especially in Heroes, events need be be detailed in order. People will go to character articles if they want it separated like this. And especially bothered because it's happened at least twice before. Ace Class Shadow; My talk. 19:34, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
wasn't there narration at the end? dposse 15:20, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
Claire's cell phone - Apple iPhone?
When Claire is calling around in this episode in her room, she uses a pink cell phone. Go check out the episode on iTunes or something, and look VERY carefully at it. Is it an iPhone? (http://www.apple.com/iphone/) The shape, size, and general configuration looks like it, and in the next episode she touches it like it's a touch screen. I was going to add it to trivia, but I wanted to be sure. Anyone else care to weigh in? Nerrolken 10:21, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on The Fix (Heroes). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070604173902/http://goldderbyforums.latimes.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1106078764/m/53610293 to http://goldderbyforums.latimes.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1106078764/m/53610293
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.