Talk:The Hangovers (Cornell University)
|This article was nominated for deletion. Please review the prior discussions if you are considering re-nomination:
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This article does not meet any of the suggested bullet points for performing a merger -- why should this be merged with Glee Club? (1) It is not on the same subject, (2) there is not a large overlap between this group and the main Glee Club, (3) this page is not "very short" and it can and will be expanded in the future, and (4) this definitely does not require context to understand it (merging it with the Glee Club article would not help in that respect, anyway). --kramtark 23:59, 10 March 2007 (UTC)
I completely agree. Merging seems like a bad idea --Morpo
Are they really openly gay or is this just wiki-vandalism? --188.8.131.52 18:08, 21 September 2007 (UTC)
Adding a "musical artist" infobox
I think this article could benefit from the addition of a "musical artist" infobox. Please see below-and-to-the-right for an example of one. You can see (and copy) its source code by clicking the "edit" button. -- Notyourbroom (talk) 18:13, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
|Origin||Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England|
|Labels||XL, TBD (2007–present)
Parlophone, Capitol (1992–2005)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on The Hangovers (Cornell University). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090107025254/http://www.gleeclub.com/about/hangovers.php to http://www.gleeclub.com/about/hangovers.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120205145332/http://www.cornellsun.com/node/6071 to http://www.cornellsun.com/node/6071
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120205145358/http://www.cornellsun.com/node/9826 to http://www.cornellsun.com/node/9826
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061212164502/http://www.hangovers.com/faq.asp to http://www.hangovers.com/faq.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070928010406/http://www.hangovers.com/tours.asp to http://www.hangovers.com/tours.asp
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.