Here are the issues I found:
- I'm concerned about the heavy referencing in the lead. As the lead is supposed to be a summary of the article, references should be minimal, as they would be discussed further and ref'd later. I took one out that wasn't needed, and I'm sure more can be cut.
- "Players must collect the six Keystones of different colour to win" colours.
- "Hellin is evil infant trouble-maker" is an evil infant
- Capitalization varies between Numb skull and Numb Skull. Make it consistent.
- "Chantraine. and a Numb skull" comma
- "The Harbingers became one of the top ten best selling games in America and UK, within months of its release." does this mean both Americas or just North?
- "two booster tapes was released." were
Looks good. One thing I would add, if you can find it, if if there's any release information in Australia, since that's where the game originated. Anyway, I'll pass the article as a GA. Wizardman Operation Big Bear 03:40, 4 January 2011 (UTC)