Talk:The New School at West Heath
|WikiProject Kent||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Schools||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
Links from this article with broken #section links :
high as "di" went here Victuallers 09:15, 3 April 2007 (UTC)
alot of this content is made-up and does not have any factual basis on which to go on. as a student at west heath i can say that it is merely slander trying to give the school a bad name. all or at least most of the factual information on this wiki are simply copies from the school's website. this is someone's stupid idea of a joke and i'm afraid to say it's not funny and very insulting. _EOF_ —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- What, specifically, is wrong? And does "shens" mean Shenanigans? Wikibarista 19:30, 14 December 2005 (UTC)
Disambiguation page requested
I think that there should be a disambiguation page for "New School," as there is the New School University, which is clearly not affiliated with this institution.--Bwryan2006 16:58, 16 December 2005 (UTC)
- Done, made New School → The New School (disambiguation), and created the new page —Wikibarista 17:43, 17 December 2005 (UTC)
Well if you are willing to travel you are welcome to ask our child face to face how corrupt the school is be out guest. The place should be closed down it is that dangerous but the local establishment are also the problem and together they have ruined children lives through their hidden agenda - NOT 'REBUILT THEM'. We agree with the other remarks made here fully while OFSTED who are quite aware of some very harrowing reports about other forms of serious malpractice probably find it difficult to act due to that local establishment factor. Concerns did not end with the Willock incidents and the present principle is a number 1 concern - DO NOT TRUST HIM - he is a known and identified rogue educator who has seriously violated the rules involved in his profession on multiple levels - so untrustworthy that anything is possible.
We confronted the school over professional malpractice, and just as another poster below remarks about fake editing by the school - we experienced situations where the school was stalking both in person ( i mean physically turning up during our private life ) - spreading slander to local the local authority we were under - and stalking on social media, and even tracing and tracking our child to another school where they resorted to slandering the child and ruined the placement
This is a most dangerous school run by a dangerous person
Although I am not familiar with the school itself, it is quite clear that much of the "Issues" section is POV, and really ought to be verified or taken down until it can be. Accusations on members of staff seem to be made in the section (although not individually) and this is something that needs to be addressed if the article is to be NPOV and accurate. -- ConDemTalk 07:11, 17 March 2006 (UTC)
- Hey, it's me again, from years ago. (wrote a lot of the article including the Issues section). Don't you wish you had listened now? If not for your bureaucracy someone might have seen it and actually done something.
- It was removed by someone who had no edits other than editing this page, probably someone that worked at the school.Revision as of 2006-07-06T15:00:50
- When I was at the school I brought up with the Ofsted inspectors the issue of boarding staff abusing the master key for reasons other than emergencies to enter students' rooms without knocking and so on, and they did not listen either. So Wikipedia was the only option, and even you did not listen.
- If not for your bureaucracy someone official might have seen it and actually done something about the situation before this happened:
- * William Whillock – vice-principal at The New School in West Heath – guilty of child porn offences, mccannexposure.wordpress.com, Posted: 31/05/2010
- * Vice head of Diana's former school guilty of child porn, BBC News Online, Page last updated at 14:16 GMT, Thursday, 22 April 2010 15:16 UK
- * Disgraced deputy head had been investigated before, kentnews.co.uk, POSTED: 20/06/2010 10:00:00
- Good going Wikipedia bureaucrats... I am adding the section back unless someone wants to say they know the school has definitely changed?
- Puts the rules about not being able to lock your door etc, set by the head of boarding (the same Mr Whillock in the articles) in a whole different light NOW hey? NOW do you listen? --Anonymous Whistleblower (talk) 23:09, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
Ohhhhhhhhh The New School is one to avoid alright, put a child in this excuse for a SEN school at your peril! This school is an absolutely corrupted accident waiting to happen the last place on earth to send a child. Avoid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! — Preceding unsigned comment added by Amum10 (talk • contribs) 06:30, 28 January 2014 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:The New School at West Heath.jpg
Image:The New School at West Heath.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.BetacommandBot 06:53, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
Please add in a 'Notable Events' part onto the page, it could be used to say things such as when the school made a concert called 'Lawnfest' that 2000 people came to see, including THE Madonna. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk)