Talk:The Rolling Bridge

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search


what does this have to do with what it uses to make the bridge????


I do not believe the video to add to this article... 21:08, 2 June 2007 (UTC)

What era?[edit]

Article says "For the Victorian-era retractable bridge, see Guthrie rolling bridge" but Guthrie rolling bridge says the type was "an 18th century version of the drawbridge". By the Victorian age fortifications needing drawbridges were out of date. Strikes me "trundling" would have better described the Guthrie type.--SilasW (talk) 19:16, 4 August 2010 (UTC)