Talk:The Tunnel (TV series)
|The Tunnel (TV series) has been listed as a Media and drama good article under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do, and if it no longer meets these criteria, it can be reassessed.
Review: February 27, 2014. ( ).
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|A fact from The Tunnel (TV series) appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 10 November 2013 (check views). The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know
- This review is transcluded from Talk:The Tunnel (TV series)/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- a. Prose is "clear and concise", without copyvios, or spelling and grammar errors:
- b. MoS compliance for lead, layout, words to watch, fiction, and lists:
Check for WP:LEAD:
Check for WP:LAYOUT: Done
Check for WP:WTW: Done
Check for WP:MOSFICT: Done
2: Verifiable with no original research
- a. Has an appropriate reference section: Yes
- b. Citation to reliable sources where necessary: excellent (Thorough check on Google.)
Check for inline citations WP:MINREF: Done
- c. No original research: Done
3: Broad in its coverage
4. Fair representation without bias: Done
5: Stable: No edit wars, etc: Yes
6: Images Done (NFC with a valid FUR) (Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license) (Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic license) (Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Germany license)
- Thank you, please forgive the lateness of my reply because I had to live without internet for the past three weeks due to some storms in my homeland last month. -- Matthew RD 17:55, 6 March 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on The Tunnel (TV series). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121217063204/http://www.barb.co.uk/viewing/weekly-top-10?_s=4 to http://www.barb.co.uk/viewing/weekly-top-10?_s=4
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
- The page linked by the bot shows ratings for 2012, and The Tunnel is not listed on the page. So a source is still needed for the comments on ratings or viewership in the UK. --Prairieplant (talk) 03:40, 1 August 2016 (UTC)
In re: GA review
It is indeed en route to being a good article. But, until someone: (1) Checks all lede sentences against the main body, to ensure the lede summarises the main body, and presents no original, unsourced material; (2) Reduces lede length by a third or so, so that it is commensurate with an article of its current length, for it appears now to be much more than a concise summary; (3) Checks citations appearing against content, to make sure that material is actually properly sourced, and not only apparently so; and (4) Ensures that all content, including cast listing, is sourced, in some fashion, then it is not yet GA. MBTA ("much better than average"), yes. GA, no, only by faith/assumed quality, and not by checked quality.
As for that, the spot checking I did—looking at selective parts and sentences, and finding mis-used and missing sources—says that the foregoing work needs to be done. Le Prof 126.96.36.199 (talk) 08:00, 20 September 2016 (UTC)
third season of The Tunnel
- "The Tunnel season 3 release date is planned by Sky Atlantic for the spring of 2017. The date release of The Tunnel season 3 on DVD and Bluray will probably happen in summer of 2017."
Will there be a third season of The Tunnel? This source says so, but is it credible? Seems more like speculation than solid... Please add any well-sourced related info to the article. -188.8.131.52 (talk) 22:29, 28 September 2016 (UTC)