Talk:They Don't Care About Us/GA1
- Prose/MOS - good, very good
- Sources: Good quality sources, meets RS, formatted properly
- Pictures: Dealt with properly
- Content: Good, the concerning thing is that this article seems a bit more focussed with the controversy, which is fine, given the outcry. However, the odd thing is that it jumps straight into the controversy without explaining the contents of the song in a holistic manner before zooming in on the controversy. Can this be expanded upon?
- I wanted to take the article in a chronological order. The controversy involving the song happened in June 1995 (when the album was released), not when the single was released (some time in early 1996). If you would like me to move the section, that's not a problem, it just seemed like the logical choice to me. — R2 05:35, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- What time signature is this piece, if possible? 2/4? 2/2? 6/8? 3/4?
- Done some MOS fixes. YellowMonkey (click here to vote for world cycling's #1 model!) 03:39, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
I think there are misused punctuations in these lines:
The song remains one of the most controversial pieces Jackson ever composed, in the US, media scrutiny surrounding alleged antisemitic lyrics were the catalyst for Jackson issuing multiple apologies and re-recording the album–altering the lyrics for that particular track." --Efe (talk) 03:26, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
The first was shot in a shantytown of Rio de Janeiro, state authorities tried to ban all production over fears the video would damage the image of them, the area and prospects of staging the 2004 Olympics." --Efe (talk) 03:26, 3 February 2009 (UTC)