Talk:Thomas & Friends (series 10)
|WikiProject Thomas||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Archive 1, created 23 October 2006.
I have taken the liberty of archiving this Talk page, as it has become quite long, and has many "dead" discussions. The old discussions can be linked at the top of this page. Gonzerelli 01:32, 23 October 2006 (UTC)
Please observe the correct procedure for creating character links. The procedure is as follows:
- Please note that simply putting the character's name into square brackets (ie. "[[Thomas]]") is not sufficient, and will not link to the corect page. I've taken the time to show how to link to all characters below:
- THOMAS: [[Thomas the Tank Engine|Thomas]]
- EDWARD: [[Edward the Blue Engine|Edward]]
- HENRY: [[Henry the Green Engine|Henry]]
- GORDON: [[Gordon the Big Engine|Gordon]]
- JAMES: [[James the Red Engine|James]]
- PERCY: [[Percy the Small Engine|Percy]]
- TOBY: [[Toby the Tram Engine|Toby]]
- DUCK: [[Duck the Great Western Engine|Duck]]
- DONALD: [[Donald and Douglas|Donald]]
- DOUGLAS: [[Donald and Douglas|Douglas]]
- DONALD & DOUGLAS (both): [[Donald and Douglas]]
- EMILY: [[Emily (Thomas the Tank Engine)|Emily]]
- ALL OTHER ENGINES: [[Railway engines (Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends)#<name>|<name>]]. NOTE: this includes Narrow Gauge engines!
- eg. SKARLOEY: [[Railway engines (Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends)#Skarloey|Skarloey]]
- THE FAT CONTROLLER: [[The Fat Controller|Sir Topham Hatt]]
- BERTIE: [[Bertie the Bus|Bertie]]
- HAROLD: [[Harold the Helicopter|Harold]]
- TERENCE: [[Terence the Tractor|Terence]]
- TREVOR: [[Trevor the Traction Engine|Trevor]]
- ALL OTHER CHARACTERS: link to the appropriate TV Series character page (ie. Rolling stock (Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends), Non-rail vehicles (Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends), Minor Characters (Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends), etc).
- eg. ELIZABETH: [[Non-rail vehicles (Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends)#Elizabeth|Elizabeth]]
- Please follow this format when adding characters to episode descriptions.
Some characters currently need to be cleaned up within the article. Please use the above procedures to do so. Gonzerelli 01:32, 23 October 2006 (UTC)
Are you sure that Bulgy is featured? If so, do you have any evidence to back this up with Foxearth 08:06, 27 October 2006 (UTC)
- Positive. At the end of "Follow That Flour", look carefully at the right corner of the screen. A small portion of green Bulgy appears. Rusty5 21:17, 27 October 2006 (UTC)
I ve taken a photo of bulgy in Follow That Flor for proof [].
- It isn't necessarily the clearest picture, but this is what I was referring to. It's rather hard to see him in that picture, though. Rusty5 22:15, 27 October 2006 (UTC)
George has been listed in the featured characters, but there is no evidence to support this in the episode guides... can anyone elaborate as to whether he was indeed featured in season 10? Foxearth 07:54, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
- ... Keeping in mind, that only appearances within episodes count, not songs, interstitials, or anything else. Gonzerelli 03:57, 10 November 2006 (UTC)
- He was definitely in an episode. I can't remember which one it was (I think it was "Big Strong Henry"), but he appears fleetingly during a scene at Farmer McColl's.
Nick jr 2
Season 10 has begine showen on Nick jr 2 in thw UK. But why isn't it showing on Nick jr 1?
- No idea. I suppose just tune in to Nick Jr. 2 until Nick Jr. gets it... Rusty5 02:31, 16 November 2006 (UTC)
I can't I don't have Nick jr 2 just Nick jr 1.
Why can't we editing the season 10 page.
- It's only semi-protected, which means users that aren't members and new members cant edit it. This is leftover from last year, when vandalists put in meaningless hoax titles like "Thomas & The Pub", "Despite For Spencer", "Harvey & The Ikea Route" and "Jomes James"... Rusty5 21:52, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
Isn't there a parody of Wikipedia for content like this? I'd like to see more of that! --Bachcell 14:06, 12 October 2007 (UTC)
No information on broadcasts in the USA, can someone update the article with this info? BTW, I'm adding pics of actual vehicles for comparison. --Bachcell 14:05, 12 October 2007 (UTC)
Colour contrast problems
It seems that this article is using colours in the infobox which don't satisfy Wikipedia's accessibility guidelines. The contrast between the foreground colour and the background colour is low, which means that it may be difficult or impossible for people with visual impairments to read it.
To correct this problem, a group of editors have decided to remove support for invalid colours from Template:Infobox television season and other television season templates after 1 September 2015. If you would still like to use custom colours for the infobox and episode list in this article after that date, please ensure that the colours meet the WCAG AAA standard.
To test whether a colour combination is AAA-compliant you can use Snook's colour contrast tool. If your background colour is dark, then please test it against a foreground colour of "FFFFFF" (white). If it is light, please test it against a foreground colour of "000000" (black). The tool needs to say "YES" in the box for "WCAG 2 AAA Compliant" when you input the foreground and the background colour. You can generally make your colour compliant by adjusting the "Value (%)" fader in the middle box.
Please be sure to change the invalid colour in every place that it appears, including the infobox, the episode list, and the series overview table. If you have any questions about this, please ask on Template talk:Infobox television season. MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 05:31, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
Dates wrong, and episodes are out of order
Okay lets just say this, Sticky Toffy Thomas/Sticky Taffey Thomas is out of order with Topped Off Thomas. Didn't the season in the UK start on September 4th and not October 2 or are we going by the US airdates? P.J. (talk) 07:09, 25 February 2017 (UTC)