Talk:Timeline of progressive rock (1970–79)
|WikiProject Progressive Rock||(Rated List-class, High-importance)|
Why was a band/artist removed?
Bands and artists should be notable within the genre. They should already have a Wikipedia article that can be linked to from this article. If the artist is not notable enough to have their own article, what makes them notable enough to simply have their name mentioned here with no context or citation? See the Notability (music) page. And pay particular attention to the tests in the section called "If the subject is not notable". Bands/Artists have been removed from these timeline pages for not even meeting that bare minimum of tests. --Nickelarcade (talk) 00:13, 18 February 2017 (UTC)
To Do List
Anyone can help with these tasks (they are in order of priority, highest first):
- Add internal links for all bands to their Wikipedia articles, if missing. If there is no article for the band, consider removing them from here (see above).
- Add citations for all Events.
- Add citations for all band formations, reformations and disbandments.
- Clean up band names so that just the name is showing. No need for extra info about the band (e.g. country of origin) unless there are multiple bands with the same name and clarification is needed.
- Add citations for all albums.
--Nickelarcade (talk) 00:13, 18 February 2017 (UTC)
This page needs to start earlier in time: 1966 at the very latest. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 02:17, 29 January 2015 (UTC)
Answer: This page is only for the decade of the 1970s. There are separate pages for each decade. There is a page for the 1960s." --Nickelarcade (talk) 00:13, 18 February 2017 (UTC)