Talk:Timeline of the September 11 attacks
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Timeline of the September 11 attacks article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject United States / September 11, 2001||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Previous discussions without headers
- After discussion, the timeline was restructured so that the pages were more even in size.
It might be useful to include more details and times. For example, exactly when was President Bush informed? When did he act, and what did he and others do in the first moments? When were various speeches and announcements made? Particularly, how many hours did it take before Osama bin Ladin was named as the suspect? External references documenting these times, where available, would help too.
I withdraw the above suggestion to add details to this page, having found additional timelines on other pages. Perhaps I can think of a way to make it more obvious to first time readers that this is but a summary timeline and details exist elsewhere.
Is the time in UTC? If not, what time is it? GMT +4 as local time? --Alexignatiou 10:14, 22 May 2006 (UTC)
I changed that United93 into a field, not into a farm. Maybe a farm field? I don't know. Besides. September 11 was never declared an international day of peace. September 21 was. The 11th is sometimes part of a peace-celebrations in this context. http://www.internationaldayofpeace.org/events.htm --Looskuh
South Plane crash
I was watching a "truther" video to debunk it (I need a hobby) and one of the "proofs" was a video in which the person recording turns around when the plane crashes and the digital clock on the wall he faced was showing 9:04 at the exact moment the plane crashed. Yet it says 9:03 everywhere. The person who uploaded the "truther" video even used this article as a further "proof", saying the time in the video was inconsistent with the official timeline. Does this need a fix? Ishzark Klyon (talk) 02:04, 17 September 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 6 external links on Timeline of the September 11 attacks. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/la-012702atta.story
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/special_packages/attack_on_america/4020169.htm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.decloah.com/mirrors/9-11/911_Report.txt
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.realcities.com/mld/krwashington/7810321.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20050303093504/http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project to http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110926211507/http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2001/09/27/spin/index.html to http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2001/09/27/spin/index.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.