|WikiProject Industrial||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
this page hasn't been updated in some time - it's less than three months from the release date and we've yet to see any tracklisting or additional information. surely there's gotta be some of it out there by now? Filter1987 04:33, 5 June 2007 (UTC)
- Impeccable timing with your question... KMFDM Records issued a statement for Tohuvabohu including several track names, the cover art, and various other information only a day after you asked it!
– 220.127.116.11 18:44, 7 June 2007 (UTC)
Oh yeah, KMFDM Records also released the cover art for the album, so someone who is able to should upload it. Just make sure to add all the necessary copyright and source tags so it doesn't get deleted by the same people who have been tagging/deleting several of the other album covers.
– 18.104.22.168 18:49, 7 June 2007 (UTC)
The section regarding the cover art trails off, it doesn't give any information on sascha's response. could someone add this? 22.214.171.124 (talk) 22:43, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- I am also wondering if this was the bands decision or the labels? JanderVK (talk) 14:10, 17 March 2016 (UTC)
I added a 'citation needed' tag to the tracklisting. I know a lot of the tracks on it are mentioned on the official site, but I don't see any actual track listing on there. Not being picky, but a source at this time I feel is appropriate :) JayjayAbnormal 00:09, 9 June 2007 (UTC)
- I added in the citation you requested. The full track listing can be found on Metropolis's online storefront, although some of the spellings differ from the press release (e.g. "Superpower" vs. "Super Power", "Los Niños Del Parque" vs. "Los Ninos"). I went with the KMFDM News spellings since that comes straight from the source. We can always tweak it later if the final release is different.
– 126.96.36.199 23:13, 11 June 2007 (UTC)
Singing in other languages than English and German?
I've posted a question about KMFDM to the talk page of the group article, which possibly could be mainly about the album "Tohuvabohu". So I aks to pay attention to that entry. ThomasPusch (talk) 21:41, 22 March 2016 (UTC)