Talk:Trials and Tribble-ations/GA2
- Lt Cmdr. Worf... is it standard to use the abbreviated position titles on Wikipedia, in the first reference to a character?
- The link to the USS Defiant actually links to the ninth season episode of that name.
Two changes made direct to the article, please see the history section. Otherwise, plot is good to go.
Directing, cinematography and music
- “Original tribbles writer David Gerrold”... referencing the episode, you should be capitalizing Tribbles, perhaps even quotation marks around the singular word?
- Is it possible to briefly mention that Jonathan West wasn't an "out of the blue" choice, that he was their director of photography, and had directed 1 TNG and 2 DS9 episodes before that? Even just the DP bit.
Filming and casting
- Deidre L. Imershein's role as a crew member is mentioned in the infobox, but should be reiterated in this section. First time reading through, I thought that she might have been playing a pleasure girl again, on the space station.
- “friend of one of the crew” can be confusing, considering the staff of a starship are a crew. Perhaps “series crew”, “production crew”, or something?
Reception and home media release
- Who did the tribble bus promotion? Paramount? The broadcaster (was it UPN)? Sci-Fi?
- Kudos on explaining the Nielsen ratings (specifically shares) for readers.
Until I can get back to you with the rest of the review, Checklinks is pointing out an error with the Emmys site. Also, new since I first ran the thing a few minutes ago, a connection era with another site, but I presume that will resolve itself by the time you read this. -- Zanimum (talk) 18:53, 20 November 2013 (UTC)
- I've fixed the Emmy site - they changed the website layout and inserted an extra little bit into the url for the awards database. The other site seems to be working now. Miyagawa (talk) 19:54, 20 November 2013 (UTC)