- Bulleted list item TRICKS THAT SATANIC FAMILY PLAYS THE LAURA MEJIA AN GILBERT ALANIZ
- Bulleted list item LOOK UP REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING (TALK) SATANIC FAMILY
- Numbered list item TRICK YOU INTO LISTENING
THIS FAMILY LIVES IN THE CITY OF PICO RIVERA, SCHIZOPHRENICS ON THE SCHIZO MACHINE CALLED HEARING VOICE, A NEIGHBOR LAURA MEJIA AN GILBERT ALANIZ, EVA MEJIA AN OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE V2K OR REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING METHOD AN DEVICE TO IMPLEMENTING THE RADIO FREQUENCY HEARING EFFECT DIRECT ENERGY AN GEOMAGNETIC SIGNAL TECHNOLOGICAL HARASSMENT
This disambiguation page was marked for cleanup per MOS:DAB. I removed the following entries because of Wikipedia:Wikipedia is not a dictionary (and thosE terms are at wikt:trick already; if not, add them there instead of here).
- a malicious act employing misdirection and lying, either for personal gain or for entertainment purposes.
- an entertaining or useful action taught to an animal (usually a dog or other pet). These range from "shaking hands" to retrieving tools, dropped objects, or canned beverages.
- something done for money by a prostitute; "turning tricks" is a euphemism for prostitution.
- can also be used to describe an unpleasant, malicious, or deceitful woman; somewhat synonymous with "bitch", but usually the term "trick" emphasizes chaotic or irrational behavior
- Also refers to one night stands in the gay community.
Removed for not being mentioned at the linked page:
- a watch at the helm of a ship