- Expand lead
- Delink dates
- Things that are wikilinked only have to be done so once.
- Contract wind speed scales and use mph and km/h, not knots. i.e. 45 mph (75 km/h). Only link them once.
Write out Intertropical Convergence Zone
- Remnant low -> remnant low-pressure area
- add Fahrenheit conversions to the Celsius and link them once
- write out numbers less the ten
Link Dvorak classifications and give a brief (half a sentence) explanation of it
- Overall copyedit needed
Cyclonebiskit (talk) 01:28, 9 November 2008 (UTC)