Talk:Turning basin

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Swinging basin[edit]

In my British ignorance and with my seafaring background I have always laboured under the delusion that this structure was called a "swinging basin". I suggest adding "swinging basin" as an alternative name. A Google search reveals numerous instances of the existence of the phrase. Everybody got to be somewhere! (talk) 15:26, 18 January 2014 (UTC)