|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Twin article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Twin has been listed as a level-4 vital article in Life. If you can improve it, please do. This article has been rated as B-Class.|
|WikiProject Biology||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Molecular and Cell Biology||(Rated B-class, High-importance)|
|WikiProject Family and relationships|
I not only didn't see any mention of non-communal "quaternary marriages" mentioned in this article, I couldn't find a single mention anywhere on wikipedia. Could quaternary marriages be mentioned or even have its own article? I learned about it earlier today in the letter section of Popular Science and this was basically the only worthwhile web reference I could find outside of discussion about group marriages: 
Vegan women's possibly lower chance of having twins compared to vegetarians and omnivores
Here's a short, citated video that gives more information on the topic. :) http://nutritionfacts.org/video/why-do-vegan-women-have-5x-fewer-twins/ Mikkeli22 (talk) 13:07, 20 August 2016 (UTC)
Usage of Units
I would suggest to change the measurements in lbs to kg, since it would be more fitting for an international encyclopedia to use the international (scientific) system. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 01:32, 16 March 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 7 external links on Twin. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/probability-having-twins-hereditary
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.thetech.org/genetics/ask.php?id=86
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.eshre.com/emc.asp?pageId=939
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/article2162918.ece
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/seeing-double-the-village-in-deepest-kerala-where-twins-have-taken-over-1683129.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.nice.org.uk/nicemedia/live/13620/57162/57162.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160304081204/http://www.twinsmagazine.com/images/zygosityMA03.pdf to http://www.twinsmagazine.com/images/zygosityMA03.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.