Article (edit | visual edit | history) · Article talk (edit | history) · Watch
Reviewer: Rp0211 (talk · contribs) 02:08, 12 July 2012 (UTC)
- GA review (see here for what the criteria are, and here for what they are not)
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose):
b (MoS for lead, layout, word choice, fiction, and lists):
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- a (references):
b (citations to reliable sources):
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars, etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
- a (images are tagged and non-free images have fair use rationales):
b (appropriate use with suitable captions):
After thoroughly reviewing this article, I have concluded that it meets the good article criteria at this time. Awesome job and keep up the good work! Rp0211 (talk2me) 21:13, 12 July 2012 (UTC)