Talk:U.S. Route 41 in Michigan
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the U.S. Route 41 in Michigan article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|U.S. Route 41 in Michigan is a featured article; it (or a previous version of it) has been identified as one of the best articles produced by the Wikipedia community. Even so, if you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|U.S. Route 41 in Michigan is part of the U.S. Highways in Michigan series, a featured topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|WikiProject U.S. Roads||(Rated FA-class, Mid-importance)|
In 2010, a 1.6 mile long section of 41 was realigned inland away from some eroding cliffs near Keweenaw Bay. I think this would be a good addition. Here are some sources I found:
- I did just find that "US-41 realignment, Keweenaw Bay : construction and motorist information, May-October 2010" exists, but it appears to be a map of the project held only in Lansing. Chris857 (talk) 01:29, 22 April 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 14 external links on U.S. Route 41 in Michigan. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6AqxSurw0?url=http://www.michigan.gov/documents/MDOT_NHS_Statewide_150626_7.pdf to http://www.michigan.gov/documents/MDOT_NHS_Statewide_150626_7.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061101234239/http://cms.transportation.org/sites/route/docs/HO1_Policy_Establ_Develop_USRN.pdf to http://cms.transportation.org/sites/route/docs/HO1_Policy_Establ_Develop_USRN.pdf
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://miningjournal.net/page/content.detail/id/593131/At-50--US-41-bypass-still-does-the-job.html?nav=5006
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.michigan.gov/mdot/0%2C1607%2C7-151-9621_11041_11209-22895--%2C00.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://beta249.miningjournal.net/page/content.detail/id/524905.html?nav=5006
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.uppermichiganssource.com/news/story.aspx?id=281131
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/5wDszs4bR?url=http://beta249.miningjournal.net/page/content.detail/id/543012.html to http://beta249.miningjournal.net/page/content.detail/id/543012.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://beta249.miningjournal.net/page/content.detail/id/545490.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://beta249.miningjournal.net/page/content.detail/id/543310.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://beta249.miningjournal.net/page/content.detail/id/546414.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://beta249.miningjournal.net/page/content.detail/id/547215.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://beta249.miningjournal.net/page/content.detail/id/547668.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090313060229/http://www.mcgi.state.mi.us/hso/ to http://www.mcgi.state.mi.us/hso/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070314203544/http://www.michigan.gov/mdot/0%2C1607%2C7-151-9620_11057-129975--%2C00.html to http://www.michigan.gov/mdot/0%2C1607%2C7-151-9620_11057-129975--%2C00.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.