Talk:Unitarian Society (Fall River)
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The Wrong Picture
Image:Unitarian Church FR.jpg is not the correct church for this article. While I'm not sure what church that actually is, it's not the one that burned down on September 2, 1983. If you go to http://www.fccfallriver.org/OurHistory.html, the picture labed "Stone Church" is the actual church. I will try to find a free pic for the page, but not sure where I'll find it....
This article needs a lot of help. The original article facts had a lot of problems, most notably the fact that the church referenced was not the same one which was listed on the NRHP. I'm not even sure where those facts came from or referred to; I put what I knew in the article, but i know there's a lot missing, like how and when the Society ended up in the building. Any Fall River historians could really give this article a big help! ToddC4176 (talk) 01:28, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
- You are confusing the Unitarian Church with the First Congregational Church. They are not the same building or parish at all. The NRHP listing is for 309 North Main Street. The original photo should be restored. The information regarding Orin Fowler and the First Congregational should be removed from this article. Try using the first Unitarian website for information.--Marcbela (talk) 23:51, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Unitarian Society (Fall River). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20090614112638/http://harvardsquarelibrary.org:80/Heralds/Samuel-Longfellow.php to http://www.harvardsquarelibrary.org/Heralds/Samuel-Longfellow.php
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20110522151714/http://www.heraldnews.com/homepage/x449725358 to http://www.heraldnews.com/homepage/x449725358
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.