Talk:University of Queensland
|WikiProject Universities||(Rated B-class)|
|WikiProject Australia / Queensland / Education||(Rated B-class, High-importance)|
The user who added this tag recently has indicated that the phrases "consistently ranked first for business administration, mining engineering and life sciences in Australasia" and "admits the majority of its state's top achievers" are behind the tagging. I've left a message on his Talk page indicating that those two phrases are most definitely sourced (although the latter is only sourced to a UQ press release, I'll admit) and not desperately promotional and wondering if perhaps a rewording could be agreed upon to get around any concerns of "puffery". For my part, I'm not convinced that we're really in "advertising" territory here - there's no "all the smart kids go here" or anything like that - but I'm wondering what anyone else would think. BigHaz - Schreit mich an 23:52, 15 June 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 6 external links on University of Queensland. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20091006075509/http://www.library.uq.edu.au/ipswich/uqihistory/intro.php to http://www.library.uq.edu.au/ipswich/uqihistory/intro.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080720005141/http://www.cms.uq.edu.au/hirs/ to http://www.cms.uq.edu.au/hirs
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.science.uq.edu.au/facilities/mbrs-about-us
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.uq.edu.au/senate/about-the-senate
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.uq.edu.au/about/principal-officers-of-the-university-of-queensland
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.uqsport.com.au/ovals
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
Royal Children's Hospital
Have found that the link to the Royal Children's Hospital links to the hospital in Melbourne. Given that the RCH was replaced by Lady Cilento Children's Hospital in South Brisbane, is the connection still existent and thus necessary to the article? Tbyrn21 (talk) 22:11, 19 September 2017 (UTC)