Talk:University of Salamanca
|University of Salamanca has been listed as a level-4 vital article in Society. If you can improve it, please do. This article has been rated as Start-Class.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Doubts on Cervantes
In the list of illustrious men appears Cervantes as student of the University of Salamanca. That's merely hypothetical. There's no documentary proof of such an assertion. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 16:14, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
EXPECTATION OF LONGER ARTICLE
Honestly, it is such a shame that this Article is too short. For a great and well-known university like Salamanca, there is more to this... — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 13:31, 18 October 2012 (UTC)
It says that it is the third oldest in Europe in continuous operation, but below it says it was the first one in Europe. — Preceding unsigned comment added by F.martinez.pastor (talk • contribs) 16:24, 17 March 2014 (UTC)
"Its origin, like all older universities, was a Cathedral School ..."
I see no evidence of this. As far as I know, Padua, Oxford, and Bologna, were not founded originally as Cathedral schools. Can someone make a citation for this? Otherwise, I think this claim just should be deleted Qed (talk) 01:42, 29 January 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on University of Salamanca. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090325111448/http://www.usal.es/web-usal/Universidad/personal.shtml to http://www.usal.es/web-usal/Universidad/personal.shtml
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090325111357/http://www.usal.es/web-usal/Universidad/estudiantes.shtml to http://www.usal.es/web-usal/Universidad/estudiantes.shtml
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100407024031/http://fundacion.usal.es/centenario/ to http://fundacion.usal.es/centenario/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.