|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I made a correction. The article stated that 'Veedon Fleece' was Van's ninth solo studio album, when it is in fact his eighth. The double-live 'It's Too Late To Stop Now' is not a studio album. --Bentonia School 14:24, 1 February 2007 (UTC)
Recording date anomaly
The article currently states that the album was released in February, 1974. It also states that the album was recorded "November 1973 and March 1974". So, I assume one of the months is incorrect. If it was released in February, how was it still being recorded in March? Does anyone have the correct dates? Festivalimport 06:49, 27 June 2007 (UTC)
- Sessions took place in October and/or November 1973.-(Can You Feel the Silence? p. 282) Agadant 02:09, 11 November 2007 (UTC) More on the recording dates was added to the article and the release date was changed. Seems like it was wrong- this album was held back by Warners Records so they could release the live It's Too Late to Stop Now album in February, 1974. Agadant 23:41, 11 November 2007 (UTC)
Using the British (or even the American style) of punctuation on this article is really tricky. Hopefully after studying the American and British English differences, I got it mostly correct. I also looked at other articles on Wiki concerning British subjects to check their usage for placement of quotation marks. Agadant (talk) 00:40, 2 September 2008 (UTC)
Perhaps more clear is the statement in this article: Michael Quinton writes on International English from a British viewpoint.
Moreover, formal British English practice requires a closing full stop to be put inside the quotation marks if the quoted item is a complete sentence that ends where the main sentence ends:
- She had told me, "I still love you."
- The sign said, "Keep off the grass."
The comment(s) below were originally left at several discussions in past years, these subpages are now deprecated. The comments may be irrelevant or outdated; if so, please feel free to remove this section., and are posted here for posterity. Following
All the C class criteria
Last edited at 16:54, 18 July 2008 (UTC). Substituted at 09:51, 30 April 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Veedon Fleece. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100202084016/http://blurt-online.com/reviews/view/407/ to http://www.blurt-online.com/reviews/view/407/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.