|WikiProject Malta||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
copyvio from gozo.gov.mt
- someone in this change pasted wholesale the article from gozo.gov.mt. Removing for now. Srl 05:10, 22 November 2005 (UTC)
Edit war on Template:Malta-LocalCouncils
- Folks are swapping Victoria (Rabat) and Rabat (Victoria). Looks like vandalism. 「ѕʀʟ·✎」 21:48, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
- see my comment on this one. In any case there ought to be redirects from the alternative names.
- Advice: to those who are knowledgeable about Victoria/Rabat. Please expand the article with referenced info. This will give you the clout for arguing for a name change :-) --Inkiwna 18:38, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
- As a visitor to Malta myself, I know that the people of Gozo consider themselves separate from those of Malta. This article should be re-titled Victoria, Gozo or even Rabat, Gozo. When used in a geographic rather than international context, Malta refers to the large island to the south of Gozo; even though Malta is the name of the state. When I've got more time I'll dig out guidebooks, quotes and ISBNs. Andrew Oakley (talk) 05:18, 18 October 2008 (UTC)