|WikiProject Automobiles||(Rated Stub-class)|
|This article contains a translation of WiLL from ja.wikipedia.|
What is Renault C4V? Any source/info very welcome. zahn 08:44, 19 April 2007
I think it's 4CV rather than C4V - I've changed it in my edit. AJHW 11:21, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
Split the article into 3?
Why all this is collected in a SINGLE article? WiLL Vi, WiLL VS and WiLL Cypha are very different cars, with only word "WiLL" in common. Just look at japanese version (which is linked to) -- it has 3 DISTINCT articles.
- Sounds a good idea to me too - I hadn't realised the WiLL idea didn't just relate to cars. We'll have to make sure the articles have enough detail in them to ensure each is kept! AJHW (talk) 11:15, 7 August 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on WiLL. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://willshop.com/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110727164024/http://www.kanto-aw.co.jp/en/history/ to http://www.kanto-aw.co.jp/en/history/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.