- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page. No further edits should be made to this discussion.
Article (edit | visual edit | history) · Article talk (edit | history) · Watch
Reviewer: Calvin999 (talk · contribs) 15:39, 6 April 2013 (UTC)
- Info box
- Use the time duration and date templates, like on "S&M (song)" for example
- Why are there five paragraphs? Three would be sufficient here (the final one is merely one sentence).
- First paragraph: Intro line, who wrote it, who produced it, little bit of background, genres and lyrical meaning.
- Second paragraph: Critical reception and reviews, selective chart performance info
- Third paragraph: Music video info and live performances, plus any other relevant/important info.
- The Complete Confection → Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection
- that she will be releasing two songs off of the album. → that she would be releasing two singles from the album. Source, too?
- The track's artwork features → It shows
- Perry is pictured with purple hair → You just said this in the previous sentence
- The artwork also features the release date of her film Katy Perry: Part of Me. → No it doesn't? Plus no source.
- This section is really disjointed and just doesn't flow.
I'm looking at the article history. Bearing in mind that you nominated this on 22 March 2013, you've made one edit since then and your last edit before that was November last year. You haven't worked on this article at all in the last 6 months and it is completely clear from the Lead and Background sections. I'm not going to give a full review and practically re-write this large article for you. You've made no effort to improve this. I suggest you look at other editor's examples of GA and actually make an effort to edit this article, or list it for a peer review. GAN is not for reviewers to re-write entire sections for whole articles. Failing this as a result. — AARON • TALK 23:10, 19 April 2013 (UTC)
- The discussion above is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page. No further edits should be made to this discussion.