Talk:List of Wikipedia mobile applications
|WikiProject Apps||(Rated List-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Wikipedia||(Rated List-class, Mid-importance)|
|This page was nominated for deletion on 26 April 2014 (UTC). The result of the discussion was Rename.|
- Strategy Planning mentions this matter briefly but it doesn't seem a main focus. Jim.henderson (talk) 01:41, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
- Is there a place for feedback on the app? I think the way it displays pictures is awkward. AgnosticAphid talk 18:00, 18 May 2013 (UTC)
- There is a bug in the WikipediaMobile application (Ver 3.3.1) for the iphone. The Settings->Contact page refers the user to WikipediaMobile page that did not exist (I created the page in the interim). The Wikipedia Application Settings->Contact should refer to the Wikipedia_App page and not WikipediaMobile. Please merge any information from that page when the correction is made.Drankinatty (talk) 20:25, 1 March 2014 (UTC)
The article fails to mention whether the app does all communication via TLS. Hopefully yes, but the article should say. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 02:55, 23 September 2013 (UTC)
offline Wikipedia readers
Is there an article that discusses offline Wikipedia readers?
I see a few offline Wikipedia readers mentioned in this "list of Wikipedia mobile applications" article, and a few others mentioned at Wikipedia: Database download. --DavidCary (talk) 14:49, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
Wikipedia for BlackBerry is down for me
So https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/105171/ seems to be the official Wikipedia app for BalckBerry. However I'm getting this error:
- Unknown item
- The requested item does not exist or is not available. (EC)
Please check it.
Windows Phone application
Hi people, the official windows phone application redirects to a windows phone store app where the author is not "Wikimedia Foundation" like in the windows 8 app... Are you sure that's the "real official" application? Greetings — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 15:20, 6 August 2015 (UTC)
official Windows Application isn't mobile
Hi Wikipedians, where can I ask for making an official Windows Phone App? I found Wikipedia-Sites where I can wish an article about some topic, but no site of the makers of the official Windows App.
- Hmm, two years ago I was running the mobile Win app on my Dell XPS-10 tablet but I gave away that machine and maybe the app has been discontinued. Jim.henderson (talk) 01:17, 9 January 2017 (UTC)
I was reading this and noticed it says iOS "also has read-only" or some such confusing language. Help:Mobile access (WP:IPHONE) says that the iPhone version allows editing. Not having an iPhone I won't be examining this myself, so I'd appreciate if someone could check and then edit the article appropriately. Wnt (talk) 00:34, 11 July 2017 (UTC)