|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Rob Thomas English Lessons
Is there a source on this? I find it hard to believe. Since he came here when he was 3, I assume he is as fluent as any native English speaker, and would not have needed lessons at all, certainly not when he was old enough to be hanging out with rock stars. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 23:49, 10 September 2008 (UTC)
He is not only from venezuela hes also Colombian-American...
He is Venezuelan and colombian!
- I note at the bottom of the article there's a statement that "Many unofficial sources (i.e. blogs, pages that rely upon Wikipedia for their info, etc.) state that Valderama is of mixed Venuzelan and Colombian descent; while not unlikely, this is unverified". Which is priceless. -Ashley Pomeroy 22:28, 3 March 2007 (UTC)his mom is from Cali,Colombia and his dad is from venezuela...
Reply; he appeared once in MTV's Los Premios saying that he was proud to be half Colombian and half Venezuelan, giving an award to somebody. His mom is from Cali, so he is Colombian, not just Venezuelan/American like it says in the article... — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 15:34, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
Years Dated Mandy Moore
Image copyright problem with File:Fez (That '70s Show).jpg
The image File:Fez (That '70s Show).jpg is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
It says that he is still close friends with Topher Grace. Now I hope this is true. However, it is well known that Grace wasn't really close close with most of the cast members of That 70's show except Laura Prepon. Where is the source that Wilmer and Topher are still friends? I'm just curious and want to read it. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 05:17, 27 March 2009 (UTC)
Could someone add a paragraph under "Personal life" describing his relationship with Demi Lovato? Apparently they're getting serious.
- New York Post (2011-11-29). "Can Wilmer Valderrama handle Demi Lovato's 'baggage'?" New York Post, 29 November 2011. Retrieved on 2011-12-02 from http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/can_wilmer_valderrama_handle_demi_6zna8TDjTvQSSzguAp4AxN.
Howard Stern Radio Show
Every time someone adds something that he said on the Howard Stern show, which he claims is absolutely true, it gets deleted because its "gossip." Someone needs to put up on the site what he said about his relationships on this article. I'm afraid if I do it someone will delete it again because its "gossip." ImmortalDragon 19:55, 14 May 2006 (UTC)
- It doesn't matter whether the information is true or not; the question is whether it is encyclopedic. Whether Joe Blow had sex with Suzie Q is unlikely to be encyclopedic. If you are interested in the sex lives of celebrities, then read a gossip tabloid, not an encyclopedia. —Psychonaut 20:26, 14 May 2006 (UTC)