- The following discussion is an archived discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: no consensus. No prejudice against a new RM. Jenks24 (talk) 09:33, 4 August 2012 (UTC)
Wolfstein (principality) → [] – The polity was not a principality. Maybe use "(fiefdom)"? "(Heerschaft)"? — Relisted Armbrust, B.Ed. WrestleMania XXVIII The Undertaker 20–0 06:41, 14 July 2012 (UTC) — AjaxSmack 03:42, 7 July 2012 (UTC)
- Feel free to state your position on the renaming proposal by beginning a new line in this section with
*'''Oppose''', then sign your comment with
~~~~. Since polling is not a substitute for discussion, please explain your reasons, taking into account Wikipedia's policy on article titles.
- Any additional comments:
There are no sources in this article to check against. There's not even a German language interlink... -- 18.104.22.168 (talk) 06:15, 9 July 2012 (UTC)
- There's de:Wolfstein (Adelsgeschlecht), which seems to be about the family. Interplanet Janet (talk) 07:31, 14 July 2012 (UTC)
- I added a German-langauge external link which at least confirms the existence of the polity and uses the term Herrschaft Wolfstein, i.e., not a principality. — AjaxSmack 02:20, 16 July 2012 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.