|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Womanizer (song) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Womanizer (song) has been listed as one of the Music good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|Womanizer (song) is part of the Circus (Britney Spears album) series, a good topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|Current status: Good article|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Rank; Single sales/Digital Song sales
To User:Xwomanizerx, I checked at Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Songs and there has been agreement that the Yahoo music blogger in question neither has the personal credentials to serve as reliable himself, does not present his own sources, and does not make the specific claims that you are inferring, that this is a ranking of the top 20. Clearly the song was a huge success, and it may well be that it was as you claim, the fifth-best selling single of the decade, but particularly if so, then there would surely be some other source for that data point. Apparently it has not been certified Gold by the RIAA, which I find surprising given it was #1, but that fact seems to make it less likely it would have exceeded 5 million, and certainly not as a single. Abrazame (talk) 06:10, 26 March 2010 (UTC)
There are three redlink categories that are confusing: Singlechart usages for Frenchdigital | Singlechart usages for Hungary | Singlechart usages for Swiss. Are these for real and how did they appear as categories. Shouldn't they be removed? werldwayd (talk) 03:30, 19 April 2010 (UTC)
There are 2 versions of the music video on Vevo: the director's cut and a Canadian version of the director's cut. From what I see, they are identical. Can someone try to spot a difference and mention it in the article? — /an.dre.jiˈʃor//tɔːk/ 00:52, 19 February 2011 (UTC)
In the chart performance section, it states the song has reached 3.1 million legal downloads, yet on the RIAA website, the single isn't even certified Gold. I find it very doubtful that the single didn't even reach Gold status, so why isn't it on the website? & under the certifications section on this article, the song has nothing listed for the US. Can somebody find a way to deal with this?
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 15 external links on Womanizer (song). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100927173921/http://www2.grammy.com/GRAMMY_AWARDS/52ND_SHOW/list.aspx to http://www2.grammy.com/grammy_awards/52nd_show/list.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090309000000/http://www.rianz.org.nz/rianz/chart.asp to http://www.rianz.org.nz/rianz/chart.asp
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6DaMNbmDo?url=http://www.bpi.co.uk/certifiedawards/search.aspx to http://www.bpi.co.uk/certifiedawards/search.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110719010101/http://www.hitlistan.se/netdata/ghl002.mbr/lista?liid=43&dfom=20080001&newi=0&height=420&platform=Win32&browser=MSIE&navi=no&subframe=Mainframe to http://www.hitlistan.se/netdata/ghl002.mbr/lista?liid=43&dfom=20080001&newi=0&height=420&platform=Win32&browser=MSIE&navi=no&subframe=Mainframe
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/query?url=http%3A%2F%2Faustriancharts.at%2F2009_single.asp&date=2011-10-02 to http://austriancharts.at/2009_single.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110719010043/http://www.hitlistan.se/netdata/ghl002.mbr/lista?liid=43&dfom=20090001&newi=0&height=420&platform=Win32&browser=MSIE&navi=no&subframe=Mainframe to http://www.hitlistan.se/netdata/ghl002.mbr/lista?liid=43&dfom=20090001&newi=0&height=420&platform=Win32&browser=MSIE&navi=no&subframe=Mainframe
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.ifpi.dk/?q=content%2Fguld-og-platin-i-august
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160125084131/http://www.musicaedischi.it/mdonline/7267.pdf to http://www.musicaedischi.it/mdonline/7267.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150402173541/https://it.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/womanizer-9 to https://it.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/womanizer-9
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150402171914/https://no.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/womanizer-9 to https://no.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/womanizer-9
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150402155903/https://ca.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/womanizer-9 to https://ca.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/womanizer-9
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150402151119/https://nz.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/womanizer-9 to https://nz.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/womanizer-9
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150402123523/https://es.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/womanizer-9 to https://es.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/womanizer-9
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150402204107/http://gfa.radioandrecords.com/publishGFA/GFANextPage.asp?sDate=10%2F07%2F2008&Format=1 to http://gfa.radioandrecords.com/publishGFA/GFANextPage.asp?sDate=10%2F07%2F2008&Format=1
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150402171605/http://gfa.radioandrecords.com/publishGFA/GFANextPage.asp?sDate=10%2F07%2F2008&Format=9 to http://gfa.radioandrecords.com/publishGFA/GFANextPage.asp?sDate=10%2F07%2F2008&Format=9
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.