|Work Bus has been listed as one of the Media and drama good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|Work Bus is part of the The Office (U.S. season 9) series, a good topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|Current status: Good article|
|WikiProject Television / Episode coverage / The Office||(Rated GA-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Comedy||(Rated GA-class, Low-importance)|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Work Bus/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Ok, I'll be your reviewer for this one. I'm going to give the article a read through now and add any points I notice below. As you've already done several Office episode related articles, I'll apologise now as I'm sure that'll mean that anything I do find will be rather annoyingly nitpicky in nature! I took the liberty of adding the WikiProject templates to the talk page, using Talk:Welcome Party as a template for checking the importance levels etc - I didn't add a quality level as I'm sure it'll be changing to GA shortly! :) Miyagawa (talk) 09:02, 25 November 2012 (UTC)
- Lead: Do you think you need to include the inline citation for Brian Cranston in the lead? You use the same citation for the same point in the production section. I'll leave it up to you as I don't see it as being a major issue, but I don't think it needs to be there.
- "convinces Dwight (Rainn Wilson) that the building is unsafe, Dwight rents a bus and sets up the office inside" - is it possible to reword this slightly so that there is a connection between the two events as the first led to the second. The way its worded at the moment, that isn't clear. Perhaps changing it to "resulting in Dwight renting a bus and moving the office inside".
- Plot: Could you reword it slightly to make certain that Kevin's ability to do math related to pies isn't in order to please Pam.
- Before the line about Dwight climbing onto the roof, there needs to be a mention that he is convinced to drive the bus to the pie stand.
- Production: Might be a nice touch to mention that Cranston had previously directed episodes of How I Met Your Mother and Modern Family if you can find suitable sources.
Thanks for the note, so let's run the template:
(see here for what the criteria are, and here for what they are not)
|· · ·|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Work Bus. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121021204036/http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/19/thursday-final-ratings-the-vampire-diaries-the-big-bang-theory-greys-anatomy-30-rock-up-all-night-scandal-adjusted-down-plus-final-baseba/153888/ to http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/19/thursday-final-ratings-the-vampire-diaries-the-big-bang-theory-greys-anatomy-30-rock-up-all-night-scandal-adjusted-down-plus-final-baseba/153888/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121007175716/http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/05/thursday-final-ratingsthe-x-factor-last-resort-30-rock-greys-anatomy-the-office-adjusted-up-two-and-a-half-men-person-of-interest-scandal-elementary/151704/ to http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/05/thursday-final-ratingsthe-x-factor-last-resort-30-rock-greys-anatomy-the-office-adjusted-up-two-and-a-half-men-person-of-interest-scandal-elementary/151704/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.