Talk:Workers' control

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search


Shouldn't this be moved to Workers' control (lowercase "c") instead? dewet| 06:53, 11 April 2006 (UTC)

A valid point. But 'Title Case' is used elsewhere - e.g. Industrial Revolution. I've made it a redirect --GwydionM 16:56, 11 April 2006 (UTC)

Why did Arthur Scargill say he opposed it?--Darrelljon 17:13, 22 May 2007 (UTC)

shouldn't this be merged with autogestion?[edit]

Workers' Control and autogestion are the same thing. Plus central planning isn't mutually exclusive with worker control as this article claims. Its a stub and doesn't seem to say much worthwhile and has one source that isn't very credible.