|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the WrestleMania 13 article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
In the article states that Bret Hart never won a wrestlemania match with the sharpshooter,but at WM13 he defeated Stone Cold with it —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
- Good eye. I never caught that one before. I've removed the statement. Thanks. tv316 23:55, 11 March 2006 (UTC)
- Austin never submitted and merely passed out (kayfabe), and the fans hotly debated afterwards that Austin never quit, the match came to a controversial win for Hart that set the run for the mid-year Austin vs Hart feud. So in turn, the original comment is correct to a degree.ToonIsALoon (talk) 11:28, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
hardcore submission match
- Sign your comments. Also, it was a called a submission match. TJ Spyke 02:35, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
No it was a hardcore submission match why do you think Bret Hart was able to use the bell without being disqualified, or "Stone Cold" Steve Austin was able to choke Bret Hart with that rope without being disqualified, or how he was able to hit Bret Hart with that chair without being disqualified? HUH?!?--Yowiki 16:59, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
- Yes he would, because a submission match means only submissions count(no pinfalls, count-out, or disqualifications). It would be like calling a hardcore match a "No DQ Hardcore match", it's redundant. TJ Spyke 20:56, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
I know I'm going to get heat for this..
But should it be noted of how Sid actually crapped himself during his match with Undertaker? It is well documented that this occurred during the match. TonyFreakinAlmeida (talk) 06:08, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
- As far as I know, that is nothing more than a myth (although funny as hell if true). If you can find a reliable source, you can add something like "According to xxx, Sid relieved his bowels during the match". 09:05, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
Tried putting some trivia in but was deleted.
Bret Hart's participation in this event made it his 12 consecutive Wrestlemania appearance, a record which is still held to this day. Source: WWE annual 2008 —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 12:28, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- Mention it in the main WrestleMania article, NN here. 12:39, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
The Bret Hart vs Sid Cage Match
Regarding the Bret-Sid match 6 days before WrestleMania, it was announced that if Bret won he'd be defending against Austin in the Submission Match, not Undertaker. The reason both Undertaker and Austin helped their WrestleMania opponents is because they both wanted a title shot. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ewitner (talk • contribs) 11:26, 14 May 2008 (UTC)
T.J. Spyke, you reverted this edit  with the edit summary that it was the same gimmick. My edit in no way implies that it was a different gimmick--merely a different version of the same gimmick. The Undertaker fought the WrestleMania 13 Championship match with Psycho Sid with his Old Western attire and entrance at a time when he was no longer using that attire. It was a one-night only sort of thing. If you have any objections to this, please respond here and I'll be more than happy to reply. Cheers! Cheers_Dude (talk) 20:01, 31 December 2008 (UTC)