|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the WrestleMania 21 article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject California / Southern California||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Professional wrestling||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
WrestleMania 21, WWE Championship, World Wrestling Entertainment Championship - these topics should appear under entertainment, not in a Sports Listing, for the obvious reasons; it is an entertainment as the name indicates, is not part of a sport organization, and does not cornform to any sport set of rules.
- Any pro wrestling article which appears in a sports category as opposed to Category:Professional wrestling or one of its subcategories is categorized incorrectly. Feel free to fix them. --Chrysaor 23:06, Apr 4, 2005 (UTC)
Akebono vs Big Show
- I'm not sure what's to explain. They had a worked match which Akebono won, and the article already says that. It sucked, but that's POV, so it can't go in the article. --Chrysaor 22:55, Apr 4, 2005 (UTC)
- Just hoping for some details. "Ring out" can mean a lot of things. Pushed out? Thrown out? Fell out? --Feitclub 05:52, Apr 8, 2005 (UTC)
The Stone Cold movie trailer is missing, I know it wasnt part of the promotional ones, but i still think it should be added to the list --- Paulley
Just wondering if we should add about the pre-wrestlemania, 28-man, interpromotional, pay day battle royal... which Booker T won for Smackdown! -- Paulley 20:02, 11 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- I'm beginning to think the pre-wrestlemania battle royal will be a yearly thing.3bulletproof16 22:19, 5 May 2006 (UTC)
- Maybe next year's will be a 30-man battle royal too.3bulletproof16 17:16, 7 May 2006 (UTC)
Change Part II
Fuck! who change the wrestlers in the pre-show match result. You Sons of Bitches stop changing my things ever again!
Dude my edits have been deleted alot i do not suare like you are could you atleast censor it — Preceding unsigned comment added by Wweguy213 (talk • contribs) 22:33, 29 March 2012 (UTC)
Hear's a deal. Do not change the pre-show battle royal EVER! M'kay
Correction: the newer logo I uploaded came direct from the WrestleMania 23 program, I thought it would fit better here since the current logo has the spotlights intersecting it. Kyle C Haight 07:33, 2 June 2007 (UTC)
- The logos for XX, 21, & 22 have been updated without poster backgrounds.-- bulletproof 3:16 07:40, 2 June 2007 (UTC)
Battle Royal NOT a dark match
I don't think it should be considered a dark match. A dark match by definition is a non-televised match during a televised event. While the bout indeed wasn't televised, it was included in the DVD release, complete with on-site commentary. Can that really be considered the same as a pre-PPV dark match which for all intents and purposes doesn't exist in the WWE's video archives? AndarielHalo (talk) 18:41, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
- "Non-televised", the match wasn't televised. WWE does tape dark matches sometimes. Yes it was made available on the DVD, but it was never aired on TV. Same thing with the Lumberjack match at last years WM and the battle royal at WM 22. All were taped for the DVD release but did not air on TV, so they are dark matches. 19:01, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
This should be noted,
"Cowboy"Bob Orton Jr. was Randy Orton's manager,it might not seem this way,but I have proof.
INTERPROMOTIONAL MATCH: The Undertaker def Randy Orton w/Cowboy Bob Orton..
also note,you guys added Hulk Hogan to being Randy Savage's manager at WrestleMania 4 when he came in halfway through the match...
Rick Rubin, popular music producer, also atteneded Wrestlemania, and should be added to the appropriate section.
Orphaned references in WrestleMania 21
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of WrestleMania 21's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "ReferenceB":
- From WWE tournaments: "WWE Contender Tournaments".
- From List of Pro Wrestling Illustrated awards: "2014 The Year In Wrestling". Pro Wrestling Illustrated. Vol. 36 no. 2. April 2015. pp. 14–15.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 22:46, 15 January 2018 (UTC)