Stop the speedy delete! I'd like a chance to expand this article. Anonym1ty 23:12, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
- Fine, but two comments:
- The article, as it stands, does not assert notability: it does not say why the FT-107M is notable.
- Why are we in the business of showing articles about individual radios, anyway?
- -- Jay Maynard 01:11, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
If more info can't be added in the near future, perhaps what is there can be merged into the Yaesu article. It can always be broken back out later if more content is available. --StuffOfInterest 02:35, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
- I'm not sure that there's anything worth adding there unless we launch into a timeline of Yaesu radios. It's just not that big a deal. -- Jay Maynard 02:38, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
- If the products table on the Yaesu page was expanded to include year of introduction, max power (or power levels), bands, and modes I'd have no objection to this article going away. You are right in that there is not much on this page currently. Also, it is interesting that this article doesn't even link back to Yaesu and the Yaesu article doesn't link here. I'd still say tag it as a merge and then once the table is rebuilt this page can be converted to a redirect just in case anything external links here. --StuffOfInterest 12:07, 9 February 2007 (UTC)